Automating the processes in your e-commerce is key to providing excellent service to customers and reaching your billing goals.
Here are 10 processes that you should automate:
- Generate lists of products seen by the customer and inform them automatically, for example every time one of those products drops in price.
- Generate lists of purchased products and identify recurrences. Then, for example, every two months send a reminder or offers about it.
- Build loyal customer lists. For example, those who have bought more than 3 times amounts greater than € 100. Loyal customers must be taken care of, we must send them special offers.
- Generate contact lists still in the pre-sale stage, that is, those who have not yet purchased but have already downloaded a pdf or have subscribed to the blog.
- Welcome workflow for when they make the first purchase and become customers.
- Abandoned cart reminder to inform the registered customer of their carts not completed.
- Generate a list with abandoned carts with high amounts. For example amounts over € 1000. These must be recovered. We can send them a standard reminder mail first, then a free shipping offer, then a special offer, etc. until the sale is consumed.
- "Re-engagement" workflow. For example, generate a list with those contacts who have not bought for more than 6 months. They are dead, we must cause them to buy again.
- "Replenishment" workflow. That is, when we estimate that the product is about to be consumed or expire.
- Cross-selling or upselling workflow. For example, he has bought a shirt, let's offer him some trainers.
All these automatisms, once implemented, create recurring and qualified traffic in our e-commerce. In this way, we offer a better service to our clients and increase the volume of sales.